Terms & Conditions
Almar Vacation Club is making this exclusive LGBT getaway offer available to you. Besides meeting the qualifications and attending the Ownership presentation, there are no other obligations. Come enjoy your stay with us and learn about the benefits of Vacation Ownership!
Primary Travelers must meet all of the Resort’s Qualifications below.
Resort Fees (if applicable) are collected during your verification call. This fee is a reservation processing fee.
- The qualifying single person, OR one of the spouses in a legally married couple must bring with them and present to the hostess during check in for the presentation:
- At least one Major Credit Card in the name of the qualified person(s).
- We DO NOT accept Debit Cards, Check Cards or Business Account Cards. We do not accept credit cards in the name of a non-qualifying person or in the name of a corporation.
- WE ONLY ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS that are NOT linked, nor associated with your debit account.
- Expired credit cards DO NOT QUALIFY.
- Attendance to a 90-minute vacation ownership presentation at The Almar Resort the day after arrival to Mexico is required.
- You may not attend another vacation ownership presentation during your visit to the destination.
- Married couples – at least one person must be between the ages of 30 and 70
- Legally single men – between 35 and 65 years of age
- YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PROVIDE COPIES OF ID AS PROOF UPON ARRIVAL.
- Minimum $50,000 Annual Income (singles must meet this qualification on their own, or combined income for legally married couples).
- Must be employed full time or fully retired – part time employment does not qualify.
- Must not be a full time student.
- Both qualified participants must be fluent in either English or Spanish.
- The qualified person(s) must present a major credit card and government issued photo ID at the tour reception desk.
- Married couples will be asked to show proof of such (Government issued picture ID with matching addresses, and/or marriage certificate. Both spouses must bring ID.
- Offer is valid for legally married couples and legally single men.
- All guests in the reservation must attend the presentation.
- Offer is valid only for residents of the USA or Canada who meet all other qualifications.
- Valid USA or Canadian government issued ID must be presented by all guests.
- Non-citizens must have been residents for a minimum of 5 years and present USA or Canadian government issued ID.
- Maximum of 6 people per tour between adults.
- If friends and/or family staying at the same resort during the same or similar dates occupies two rooms, a higher rate must be paid for the 2nd room.
- Relatives of timeshare industry employees and timeshare industry related individuals, Universal Vacation Club members, property owners in Puerto Vallarta do not qualify for this promotion.
- To receive this significantly discounted package you are obligated to participate in the 90-minute informative tour and presentation at the resort sponsoring your vacation, on the morning after your arrival to Mexico. You are required to keep this day free of other obligations.